You will have young and natural looking buttocks that are totally in balance with your shape.
Brazilian Butt Lift (Buttock Contouring)
Buttock contouring is used where the volume of the buttock is not seen as being satisfactory or if there have been prolapses in the area. As with other areas of the body (Face, Breasts etc) over time the tissues can begin to sag and lose volume. The two main areas where a lift maybe required include where there is an adequate amount of tissue but the buttocks hang downwards and secondly where there is not enough tissue. There are a number of procedures that can be used to correct both problems.
This procedure can be conducted under general anaesthesia or sedation and most procedures last between 60 and 90 minutes. Recovery time is relatively quick and most patients can resume their normal lifestyle after 4-5 days.
There are a number of methods that can be used to shape the buttocks. These include;
Using fillers, using the patient’s own tissues (redistributing fat tissues), using implants and/or using stem cell enriched fat (higher rate or permanence).
Guidelines for surgery
The following guidelines apply for all types of surgery
- Use of all blood thinners should be stopped
- Smoking should stop from the date of the operation until 10-14 days after the treatment. Any activities that will increase blood pressure should also be halted.
- You will be able to return home the same day
- This surgery is performed under general anaesthetic or sedation
- Most surgeries take less than 60 minutes to perform
- Initial recovery takes 4-5 days
- If implants are used during the surgery, the patient will never be able to have injections into the buttock area
- The patient will need to sleep face down for the first few days and take care when sitting
- There should be no scarring as the incisions are very small.
- If the procedure has harvested fat using liposuction, the guidelines for Liposuction should also be followed